Of course, I’m signing up for the Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge again. I do love mysteries and crime novels. Our hosts are Stormi at Books, Movies, Review! Oh My! and Barb at Booker T’s Farm. Thanks ladies!
- You can read any book that is from the mystery/suspense/thriller/crime genres. Any sub-genres are welcome as long as they incorporate one of these genres.
- You don’t need a blog to participate but you do need a place to post your reviews to link up. (blog, goodreads, booklikes, shelfari, etc.)
- Make a goal post and link it back here with your goal for this challenge.
- Books need to be novellas or novels, please no short stories. (At least 100 pages +)
- Crossovers into other challenges are fine.
- The Challenge will be from Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st. (Sign up ends April 15th)
There will be a quarterly link up so that others can check out your progress and look at your reviews. At the halfway mark and at the end we will have a giveaway for those participating.
If you tweet about your progress or reviews please use the hashtag #CloakDaggerChal so others can see it.
There’s also a facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/350512171977943/. It’s a closed group so just ask to join and someone will let you in. 🙂
5-15 books – Amateur sleuth
16-25 books – Detective
26-35 books – Inspector
36 – 55 – Special agent
56+ books – Sherlock Holmes
I will be doing the Special Agent level again.