We spent the weekend at Pymatuning Lake and had a nice time. We went to a couple of antique shops, ate too much, and just hung out with friends.
Amber took this photo, but it’s on my phone, so I can steal it.
I finally set aside Woman on the Edge of Time. Maybe I’ll pick it up again sometime, but now I’m just not in the mood now I guess. It made me look at all the other books I have set aside to hopefully come back to. Any comments on them? Any you love? Any you think I should just take off my list altogether?
My “to get back to” list:
- Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes
- Our Man in Havana by Graham Greene
- Dune by Frank Herbert
- The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
- Girl Waits with Gun by Amy Stewart
- The Long and Faraway Gone by Lou Berney
- The Norfolk Mystery by Ian Sansom
- The Heavens Rise by Christopher Rice
- The Case of the Displaced Detective by Stephanie Osborn
- The Red Queen Dies by Frankie Y. Bailey
- Leaving Annalise by Pamela Fagan Hutchins
- Red by Kate SeRine
- What Happens at Christmas by Victoria Alexander
- In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
- The Rembrandt Affair by Daniel Silva
- Empire Falls by Richard Russo
- A Clockwork Christmas edited by Angela James
- The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman
Last week’s book review:
Looking forward to:
Next weekend is the 24 in 48 Readathon, so I’m hoping to get some reading in obviously.
Next Saturday, there’s a food truck festival that we might stop by. It sounds like fun.