I found this over at Walking on Sunshine and it looked like fun.
Using only books you have read this year (2009), answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title. It’s a lot harder than you think!
- Describe Yourself: I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti by Guilia Melucci
- How do you feel: Lucky Man by Michael J. Fox
- Describe where you currently live: The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom
- If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Midnight Bayou by Nora Roberts
- Your favorite form of transportation: She Walks These Hills by Sharyn McCrumb
- Your best friend is: The Dragon of Doom by Bruce Coville
- You and your friends are: Companions of the Night by Vivian Vande Velde
- What’s the weather like: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs by Judi Barrett
- Favorite time of day: Lie by Moonlight by Amanda Quick
- If your life was : Casting Spells by Barbara Bretton
- What is life to you: The Mystery on Stage created by Gertrude Chandler Warner
- Your fear: A Night at the Operation by Jeffrey Cohen
- What is the best advice you have to give: Hold Tight by Harlan Coben
- Thought for the Day: Don’t Call Me a Crook! By Bob Moore
- How I would like to die: The Perfect Poison by Amanda Quick
- My soul’s present condition: Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller (I just love this title.)
Great answers. This looks like so much fun. I may have to give this a try.
I liked your answers. Looks like fun!!
This is a great meme! I first found it at A Work in Progress and could not resist to try it myself.
What a fun idea! I might have to steal it 😉
What a fun meme! Like Stacy, I may flatter you with imitation 🙂